What are some of the indications someone would need dental implants?
· Increasing the patients comfort in chewing
· Increasing the patients confidence in speaking and smiling
· Increasing the support, stability, and patient satisfaction for a full lower denture
· Increasing the patients overall psychological health
What is the success rate for dental implants?
90% success rate
How long can dental implants last?
Dental implants can last a lifetime.
How long can an implant procedure take to complete?
It can take up to 9 months.
What makes a patient an ideal candidate for dental implants?
· Good health
· Jawbone that is healthy and strong
· Have ample healing ability
· Committed to oral hygiene
· Regular dental visits
What evaluations must a patient undergo for dental implants?
· Psychological Evaluation: attitude, ability to cooperate
· Dental Evaluation: condition of teeth, soft tissues, attached and unattached tissue, height/ width of edentulous alveolar bone ridge
· Medical Evaluation: existing medical conditions that could worsen as result of the surgery
· Radiographs: evaluate height, width, quality of bone
· Preliminary Impressions: a surgical stent is made
Want to Learn More?
Contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you!